Korea, Japan, China, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, HongKong, Indonesia, Philippines, USA, London and Peru.

It can’t be so. I never thought that we could do this (world tour) for real. I’m really happy to do Live in many countries for one year. I’ve thought this so far, we don’t do such things by ourselves.
It’s because of the power of fans !!

There’re fans in Korea, Japan, Asia and the Global, for us. With you all, I'm not afraid of anything. I’m confident to surpass any limits. Let’s keep going till the point where we can reach at the last. Aren’t you expecting?^^ SING IN MORE NATIONS THIS YEAR !!!!
Thank you everyone for loving BIGBANG ALIVE WORLD TOUR



Créditos:Photo Source: @partnervi
Translated by: @ShrimpLJYNo quites los créditos!! / Do not remove the credits

, ,

Deja un Comentario

RECUERDA QUE ESTE BLOG SE ALIMENTA DE TUS COMENTARIOS!!
COMENTAR NO TE QUITA MUCHO TIEMPO ^^, AYUDANOS A CRECER!!