Today I appeared as a special guest on Karakuri TV!! With my teacher Akashiya Sanma^^Also Sekine and everyone else! It’s already been 4 episodes!! I’ve appeared a lot! Every time, I appear at least once a month! Thanks to all of you guys! Sanma-san said I’m better but because it’s all because you guys are giving me the strength^^ I really liked the VTR I filmed last time in Wakayama! Thank you to all the staffs that were there with me! Working in Japan is a lot of fun. Finally, my enthusiastic word for you guys! I am really happy. I will continue to work hard!!!!! Today’s picture is taken with the other guest, Watanabe Boa! And one more with Sekine, who I always get help from! TBS Sanma-san’s Karakuri TV with V.I. in Wakayama ON AIR! Time to enjoy!  



Créditos :@partnervi  Translated by: @BIGBANGGisVIP
No quites los créditos!! / Do not remove the credits

, ,

Deja un Comentario

RECUERDA QUE ESTE BLOG SE ALIMENTA DE TUS COMENTARIOS!!
COMENTAR NO TE QUITA MUCHO TIEMPO ^^, AYUDANOS A CRECER!!