Movie director, Byun Yong-Ju’s recent interview on the hardship she went through when producing her new movie :

“I always idolize someone. I can enjoy the whole day because of Yoo Don No's line on Saturday (referring to Infinite challenge’s Yoo Jae Suk, Jun Hyun Dong & No Hong Chul line). When I can's find the investment for my new movie, I could still be happy if G- Dragon released his solo album.

When Big Bang released their new songs a few days ago, I was like “Is this for me? To congratulate my movie premiere? They really do love their fans.” I even wrote “Big Bang is back” on my movie promotion twitter.


Creditos: Maxmovie
 Translation: comforcloud@soompi
Publicado en: Allthetimewithbigbang

,

Deja un Comentario

RECUERDA QUE ESTE BLOG SE ALIMENTA DE TUS COMENTARIOS!!
COMENTAR NO TE QUITA MUCHO TIEMPO ^^, AYUDANOS A CRECER!!